“I prefer to DIY, but after spending an hour to chip out 3 floor tiles I decided to call in the pros, and it was the best decision I have made in a while. They showed up exactly on time and in about 4 hours had completed the job. The process truly is dust free and they left the floor exactly as I wanted for the new tile installation. It isn’t often that my expectations are exceeded, but they were. It was a completely positive experience.”
– Steve Kight of New Smyrna Beach, FL
Dust-Free Tile Removal VS D.I.Y.
Central Florida Dust-Free Tile Removal
• Call us and receive a FREE phone estimate.
• Schedule a date for our crew to come out and do your project.
– 1,000 square feet or less ONE DAY
– Greater than 1,000 square feet TWO + DAYS.
• Tile is removed with no mess in the home or dust in the air.
• Thinset grinded out to the bare concrete which means a better install.
• Have all debris hauled away – like it was never there.
• As soon as we finish, your new floors can be installed with ease!
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION (386) 500-8009
Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.)
• Tool rental $100 to $200/ day.
• Chisels – $75 to $300
• Debris Removal and Disposal
• Cost of Preparation: Plastic/Paper
• Personal Injury Risk
• Could take weeks/months to complete
• Home full of dust. How long will that take to clean?
• A/C Cleaning – $650 and up.
• Possible additional charges by installer for further floor preparation.
• Total average cost can be thousands of dollars.
WHAT IS YOUR TIME AND LABOR WORTH?